Kaal Sarp Dosha Upay
Kaal Sarp Dosha Upay : It is the most inauspicious Yog formed in a person’s natal chart. It generates a life total of effort, failure and accidents. Kaal means “Death”, and Sarp stands for “Snake”. The Kalsarp Yoga is created when all the planets are situated between Rahu & Ketu. When all the planets are framed between Rahu and Ketu. So, the moon’s north node and south node Kal Sarp Yoga are organised. When planets are jobless, half of the chart then conclude Kalsarp Yoga.
The Kalsarp Puja is a dreaded yoga that can drive one’s life to be bleak. A person under pain of this yoga shows a life of pain and trouble. This yoga can compensate for all the good Yogas on the chart. Therefore, after completing Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja, it is feasible to get rid of Kalsarp Dosh. The main objective of this puja is to relieve and invert the negative consequences of the Kalsarp Yog into positive ones.
Get Rid Of All Problems: Perform Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Pooja
The consequences of Kaal Sarp Dosh can differ from people to people depending on the planetary positions, particularly the placement of Rahu and Ketu.
- Health concerns
- Hurdles and barriers in education
- Hardships in marital life
- Concerns related to fixed properties
- Failure in relationships
- Troubles connected to pregnancy
- Lawful crises
- Marriage Holds
- Financial setbacks
- Life-threatening circumstances
Why kalsarp puja is important?
When all of the planets moved in the centre of Rahu and Ketu, after then that time significance of Rahu and Ketu was found in Kundali. This combination of planets/grahas makes dynamite yoga considered as Kalsarp yoga. The saying Kal approaches time while sarp means snake or viper.
This yoga talks about the astounding action and clashes in the bearer’s heart. This yoga brings about the awful future of the bearer. The person stays in tension usually. Kalsarp yoga gets worries and distress. It has an incredible effect even on solid dhana yoga. In certain cases, it can’t be rejected even though Kal Sarp yoga has negative and painful impacts than other yoga; however, some positive results are unmistakable.
Advantages of Kaal Sarp Dosha Puja:
This puja nullifies all issues that may arise due to the Kaal Sarp Dosha.
Kaal Sarp Dosha Upay on Marriage:
- This puja determines the delay in the marriage issue.
- It translates all problems in marital life.
Finances & Property:
- It unravels all financial problems and delivers an abundance of liquid cash.
- Problems connected to selected properties can sort out via this puja.
- It contains all problems related to health that may generate due to the negative effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- Stops life-threatening situations from occurring.
- It clears hurdles in education that is cause due to Kaal Sarp Dosha. It contains all problems related to health that may cause due to the negative effects of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
Kaal Sarp Dosha Upay Career & Business:
- It prevents career and business-related issues that may occur due to the negative impact of the Kaal Sarp Yog.
- Kalsarpa Pooja is link to Rahu & Ketu.
- You have to bring only new clothes for the pooja. The clothes needed like Kurta & pyjama or Dhoti, Gamacha for male and Sari or Punjabi Dress of any colour for female. Black, green & plain white color is not allow. By wearing those clothes, you will do the pooja & after the pooja, you have to vacate the clothes there only.
- You have to arrive one day earlier or early in the sunrise till 6 AM on the date Muhurta.
- The Dakshina will be Rs.1500/- and Rs 100/- To Keep In Front of Pooja & Rs.40/- on Bali Pra-daan. The Dakshina contains all the Pooja Samagri. You have to give Dakshina after the pooja.
- Followers should take a dip or wash their hands & legs at Holy Kushawart Kund before starting the pooja. They should not bathe again after pooja.
- There are mainly 12 kinds of Kalsarpa dosha & many ashik ones, but the pooja is similar for all dosha types.
- The food you eat should be without Onion, Garlic food on pooja day. The next day ahead, you can have the same.
- You cannot have Non-veg & Alcohol for the next 41 days, including Pooja day.
- Pooja is a single day, which takes almost 3 hours to finish.
So what are you waiting for? Book your seat for Kalsarp Dosh Nivaran Puja and get rid of all problems. Therefore don’t waste time in thinking pick your phone and call Shivang Guruji on 7770005404 to get your pooja done asap.
Copyright 2020, All Rights Reserved